Skye$895.00 Available / Female
Ronnie – f1bb$625.00 Available / Male
Rusty – f1bb$625.00 Available / Male
Haley – f1b$495.00 Available / Female
Stella$895.00 Available / Female
Ryan – f1bb$625.00 Available / Male
Netty$1,100.00 Adopted / Female
Star – f1b$595.00 Adopted / Male
Harley – f1b$895.00 Adopted / Male
Rylie – f1bb$1,100.00 Adopted / Female
Hercules – f1b$995.00 Adopted / Male
Nellie$200.00 Adopted / Female
Snowy – f1b$995.00 Adopted / Male
Hazel – f1b$795.00 Adopted / Female
Santa – f1b$695.00 Adopted / Male
Rochelle – f1bb$775.00 Adopted / Female
Shepherd – f1b$495.00 Adopted / Male
Rosa – f1bb$625.00 Adopted / Female
Ranessa – f1bb$625.00 Adopted / Female
Roscoe – f1bb$625.00 Adopted / Male
Heaven – f1b$995.00 Adopted / Female
Natalie$350.00 Adopted / Female
Shine – f1b$1,095.00 Adopted / Female
Nina$200.00 Adopted / Female
Spice – f1b$995.00 Adopted / Female
Naomi$200.00 Adopted / Female
Skipper$500.00 Adopted / Male
Ham – f1b$795.00 Adopted / Male
Renee – f1bb$775.00 Adopted / Female
Scrooge – f1b$495.00 Adopted / Male
Ricky – f1bb$775.00 Adopted / Male
- Breed: Mini Labradoodle
- Group: Designer
- Height: 14-17"
- Weight: 25-45 lbs
- HypoAllergenic: Yes
- Coat: Wavy
MINIATURE LABRADOODLE PUPPIES FOR SALE
Mini Labradoodle puppies make the perfect smaller companion for any family, especially those with children or with smaller homes. As a designer breed, Mini Labradoodle puppies combine traits from Toy Poodles and Labrador Retrievers. Your family can have the perfect companion that is easy to train, friendly, doesn?t take much space, and is a lot of fun! Our Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale make an excellent companion and addition to any family!
Are you looking for a dog that has a Labrador Retriever’s friendly attitude and playfulness, a Poodle’s lower allergy levels, and won’t take a lot of space in your home?
If that describes your perfect combination in a puppy, then look at our Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale below!
From the Labrador Retriever, Mini Labradoodle puppies have a friendly, loyal attitude, and they are great with children! From the Poodle side, they have intelligence and hypoallergenic traits.
If you are looking for a Mini Labradoodle puppy for your home and family, then purchase your Mini Labradoodle puppy today!
Family-oriented: Miniature Labradoodle puppies are a great addition to any family! Their sensitive yet playful attitude makes them wonderful companions for children. They always love being part of family activities!
Cheerful: Known for their friendly, positive attitude, Mini Labradoodles rarely have a bad day. As long as they are with the people they know and love, they will usually be content.
Intelligent: Mini Labradoodles are bright and relatively easy to train. Their intelligence will sometimes get them into trouble if they become bored, but with proper training, they can be taught almost anything in the home.
Playful: Even though they are small, Miniature Labradoodles still love to play, and they require regular exercise. However, their smaller size does make them more adaptable to smaller homes and apartments.
Companionship: Similar to Labrador Retrievers, Mini Labradoodles love spending time with humans, even if they are strangers. They don’t enjoy being alone for long periods of time and want to be a part of the action. They don’t make great watchdogs because of their friendly attitude and small size.
Like many of the Poodle designer breeds, Miniature Labradoodles are a relatively new breed.
Initially bred in Australia in 1989, the purpose of the overall Labradoodle breed was to have a guide dog that would also by hypoallergenic. When the first crossbreed was successful, more Labradoodles were bred and trained as guide dogs.
Since then, the crossbreed is becoming more and more popular among families for its friendliness, intelligence, and hypoallergenic coats.
The American Kennel Club does not currently recognize the Labradoodle, but different groups are working on setting breed standards so that the Labradoodle breed can become an officially recognized breed.
Miniature Labradoodles vary in size based on the Poodle used. Miniature Labradoodles are the result of using a Toy Poodle, so they are smaller than standard Labrador Retrievers.
Adult Miniature Poodles usually weigh 15-45 pounds and stand 12-16″ tall at the shoulder.
The average Miniature Labradoodle lifespan is 10-15 years.
Because they are a crossbreed, each Mini Labradoodle puppy will have a unique coat. Some will show more Labrador Retriever tendencies, and some will have more Poodle tendencies.
Overall, most Labradoodles resemble a mix between the two parent breeds and will have a mixture of loose curls with a shaggy undercoat.
While Miniature Labradoodle’s coats will vary, they do seem to favor the Poodle side with their coats. However, this does not mean they require little or no grooming.
The coat length should be in the 4-6″ range. The number of trimmings required to maintain this length will vary on your Labradoodle’s coat.
Miniature Labradoodles should be brushed a minimum of several times a week. For Labradoodles that have a shaggier undercoat, brushing will be required more often to keep the dog clean and allergens lower.
Because the breed is still very young, there are not a lot of specifics known with Mini Labradoodle’s health. However, most agree that the breed is healthy, and currently there are no major health concerns with the breed that are not also relevant to Labrador Retrievers or Poodles.
Some argue that designer breeds reduce the health concerns of the parent breeds, but this will take more time and research to be proven.
Due to their floppy ears, you will want to check regularly behind the ears for infection. To prevent infection, make sure the ears completely dry out whenever your Labradoodle becomes wet.
Like all dogs, Mini Labradoodles are susceptible to hip and elbow dysplasia, especially with their smaller size.
Hip and elbow dysplasia occurs when the leg or hip becomes weakened, and it can result in arthritis or lameness if not addressed.
One of the best ways to prevent this is by keeping your dog from excessive running on hard surfaces. This is especially vital when they are a puppy.
Because of Mini Labroodle’s small size, you should teach children how to handle the dog carefully and be gentle with it during play.
With Poodles being used in the breeding, many make the false assumption that Mini Labradoodles are automatically allergen-free.
Allergens are caused by dander, which is dead skin cells. Any animal, including humans, shed these dead skills. While Mini Labradoodles typically shed less than Labrador Retrievers, this does not eliminate dander or allergens.
As we mentioned before, Mini Labradoodle’s coats will vary from puppy to puppy, and this affects the allergen level of each dog.
If you have a family member with allergen concerns, it is always good to consult with your family physician.
- Is the Lab in a Mini Labradoodle a full-size Lab?Yes. Mini Labradoodles are a mix between Mini Poodles and full-size Labradors.
- Are Mini Labradoodles good first dogs?Yes! Mini Labradoodles are smart, trainable, and easygoing. Besides that, they are a manageable size and would make perfect first dogs.
- Do Mini Labradoodles have “hybrid vigor” when comes to health?Yes. Because they are a hybrid, Mini Labradoodles have less chance of inheriting some common genetic disorders.
- Are Mini Labradoodles high energy?Mini Labradoodles usually have a lot of energy. A sedate walk in the park might not be enough exercise for them. They need daily physical activity to keep them healthy and happy, so if you are gone a lot or don’t live an active lifestyle, the Mini Labradoodle may not be for you.
- Are Mini Labradoodles yappy?Not necessarily. Mini Labradoodles are moderate barkers. As a breed they are not excessively loud, but it all depends on the individual. If you do end up with a yappy Labradoodle, you can usually train it out of them if you focus on the issue as a puppy.
- Do Mini Labradoodles do well with other pets?Yes! Mini Labradoodles are very easygoing and generally get along with everyone, human or otherwise.
- Are Mini Labradoodles playful?Mini Labradoodles are extremely playful! This breed is brimming with life. The one downside to this is that they are known to get overly rambunctious at times, so train them well and teach them what "good play" is.
- Do Mini Labradoodle puppies’ coats change color when they grow up?Sometimes. It is quite common for a Labradoodle puppy’s coat to either lighten or darken as they grow up.
- How much exercise does my Mini Labradoodle need?Labradoodles are an active breed and have fairly high exercise needs. They need at least 30-60 minutes of exercise per day.
- Are Mini Labradoodles good with kids?Yes, Mini Labradoodles do great with kids! The one thing you should watch out for is when your puppy gets too exuberant and starts knocking kids over, although this isn’t as much of a problem with Mini Labradoodles as with Standard Labradoodles.